Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shirts!

I know many of you who signed up again for Run Club have not yet received a Run Club shirt (as well as those that signed up for the first time). Mary Alice has a couple of boxes of Reindeer Run shirts from both the 2006 and 2007 5k (the light green and maroon in color, long sleeve). If you would like one of these in place of (or in addition to) the beautiful grey shirt, please let me know. The 2006 shirt (green) sizes are mostly medium. I think there are larger sizes for the reindeer run (both of these shirts are great for winter workouts).

There are also some red/black backpacks from the 2006 race if you would prefer that instead of your shirt.

Also, we are in the process of ordering other options for the shirt (the design will remain the same indefinitely). We have the option of water bottles...would that interest anyone?

To sum everything up:

We have a lot of extra Reindeer Run 5k shirts. If you want one, let me know.
If you haven't received your gray shirt, please let me know and which size you would like.
If you don't want a shirt and would prefer a backpack, let me know.
Please share opinion on if a water bottle would be of interest to you for the future...(we could always combine bottle with safety blinking light)

Make sure you let me know if you are meeting us at the WO&D trail on Saturday!

Heather

No comments: