Friday, March 21, 2008

More Shamrock Pictures...

Here are some more pictures from our fun weekend. If this doesn't get you hyped up for next year than I don't know what will (okay...maybe we are scaring you...especially my picture...why do I submit myself to such humilation...thank goodness noone has a shot of my double garbage bag shot).

Here is Dianne and the waiter discussing whether eating all desserts will have a negative affect on our half marathon.
Flossie and Mary looking quite refreshed after running 13.1 miles only a few hours earlier!

Noelle enjoying her massive stromboli. Make sure you ask Kimmy and Cari about their "balls."

Here I am looking like a fool. I didn't have any idea I had a little chocolate on my face...and if you believe that...














If you want to see some fun pictures of our runners in action simply "click" on their names:

Roger, Mary, Liz, Jodi, Cari, Dan, Heather, Dean, Kimmy, Noelle, Dianne, Don

I didn't see pictures for Flossie, Lisa and Jann.

No comments: