Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rockin' the ShamRock

Are you ready to Shimmy and Sham as you Rock on down the boardwalk?! If you are planning on racing next weekend and want to have dinner with the Run Club Gang, please email Mary and let her know, ASAP! The reservations will be made for Saturday and Sunday night. Just let her know if you want to join for 1 or both nights!

If you are unable to race the half marathon and don't want your number to go to waste, there might be someone who might want to run the race. Just shoot me an email and let me know. All you have to do is give them a copy of your i.d. and a note saying that "so and so" will be picking up your number and the card you received in the mail.

Most of us are heading out on Saturday morning arriving in VA Beach early afternoon. Kimmy and I will be driving down together that morning and coming back late afternoon on Sunday if you would like to carpool with us. I am not a drinker, so I am happy to be your driver for the evening. Susan is driving down on Sat morning and coming back on Monday if anyone else is looking for a ride. She has extra room in her hotel (she says only a few blocks from the start), if you still need a place to stay (my guess she would prefer a female...or a single totally hot guy).

If you need to contact any of the above people, send me an email and I will send you the appropriate emails!

That should be about it!

By the way, we had a super workout on Tuesday night on the treadmills. So super in fact, that Dan actually hit his Zone 9! Christina, the coach for Cardi02 Run, let us join in their workout to see what the program was all about. It is all about sweating I tell you! If you want to be pushed to your limit, you should totally give that program a try!

Heather

No comments: