Thursday, April 24, 2008

Life Time Makes Some Run Club Changes

I wanted to let you know about some changes that have been made for Run Club:


Run Club Big Changes!

The Run Club has reasserted itself on a national
level and big changes are in the making. As of April
1st (did not know official till 4/14) there is no longer a
fee for the Run Club, no more "free shirts either."
They would still like you to register though as to take
advantage of this wonderful Newsletter (ha, ha) and
any other surprises that might come down the
running path. Other changes include
decreased training class fees. Also, it has been
mandated that all Group Runs be Mon & Wed 6PM
and 8AM on Sat by mid year, which would be July 1st.
This may or may not work for you. I don't see how 6 pm can work for our area so I am sure we will be able to keep the 7 pm time slot (I will have to check with Mary Alice). I am also not sure how firm they are on the Mon, Wed thing. I will be meeting with Mary Alice the first week of May to discuss all of these changes. Another change to the Run Club is the need to be a member of Lifetime to participate in the program. For those that have already paid for the year, I am sure you will be welcome through 2008. If you haven't received your shirt, I will be bringing a huge supply of the official gray, Reindeer Run 2007 and 2008 next Tuesday and Saturday.

If you have any questions or concerns...just shoot me an email.

No comments: